Patagonia Photography Tour
The amazing beauty of a Patagonia photography tour condensed in 8 days of pure wilderness and unparalleled beauty.
This is a wonderful experience to discover some of Patagonia’s highlights, such as the Perito Moreno glacier, Torres del Paine’s mountain peaks and the diverse wildlife at the Monte Leon national park.
Our Patagonia photography tour starts at the city of El Calafate at the Santa Cruz province. We will journey into the glacier both by land and water (blue, green, brown colors). The Patagonia photography tour will continue south and across the border to Chile, where we will spend a few nights at the Torres del Paine national park. On the last leg of this journey, we will cross the continental divide once again, and make our way to the Atlantic coast where the Monte Leon national park shelters a large population of llamas, penguins, sea lions along a vast and diverse ecosystem.
Why Travel with Us?
- We are local to South America.
- We have traveled extensively through the region and specially in Patagonia.
- We are the only company that includes wild life photography at the Monte Leon national park on their Patagonia photography tour.
- We’re passionate about our own photography, our objective is to share these amazing places with the photography community worldwide.
- Our guides and staff are all bilingual
- Our philosophy is very straight forward: enhance your photos while having a fun and enjoyable time during the journey.
Boutique 3 and 4 star hotels with all the amenities necessary to make your journey safe and comfortable
One night at patagonic Estancia, near national park
Minibus to and from parks and attractions, walking
Ideal for photographers of all levels. Beginners, hobbyist, semi-professionals and professionals. Small group – 10 people maximum
Type of photo knowledge:
This photographic tour is designed for all levels of photographers (Beginners, hobbyist, semi-pro and professional photographers). This Patagonia photography workshop will enhance your photographic skills. Experience an amazing South America photo tour and capture some incredible photos. There are no equipment requirements.